Sunday 24 June 2012

25 June, 2012 New York State Lighthouses Road Trip

25 June, 2012
New York State Lighthouses Road Trip


Hi Folks

On Monday the 25th I will start the New York State, Lighthouse Road Trip.  This means I will be boarding the Wolf Island Ferry at around 9am with most of our paddle team and some new folks.  I have to Leave Brent behind he is an Alien.  We will be visiting Cape Vincent Lighthouse then head to Tibbett's Point lighthouse where we will do the paddle thing.   Once we have completed at Tibbett's Lighthouse, the group will be heading back home and I will then continue on along the south shore of Lake Ontario.  I hope to have all the US Lighthouses completed in 8 to 10 days.  Finishing the US lights at Niagara where I enter Canada and complete the five Canadian lighthouse at the west end of the Lake.   Then head home and take a couple of weeks off from lighthouse paddling and more blog writing.  Then Mollie and I are off to the cottage we have booked.

Once again thanks to all who have been following this blog and please donate to the Kingston MS Chapter.  Thanks Rob & Mollie 



No comments:

Post a Comment